The Perfect HVAC Option for those Not Perfect Set Ups
We are proudly serving you in Powell, Lewis Center, Westerville, Galena, New Albany, Dublin, Hilliard, Upper Arlington, Worthington, Pinkerington, Gahanna, Blacklick, Reynoldsburg, Bexley, Galloway, Grove City, Groveport, Canal Winchester, and the surrounding Columbus areas in Ohio.
GETTING TO KNOW YOUR DUCTLESS SPLIT SYSTEM
A duct-free mini split system is made up of two units: an indoor unit to deliver air conditioned or heated temperatures to the room, and an outdoor unit to remove heat collected from the space. Compact refrigerant lines run between the outdoor and indoor units, and the unit mounted on the wall eliminates the need for duct work. Duct-free systems come in single-zone and multi-zone applications. This means that they can be used to condition a single room or multiple rooms. Multi-zone applications allow each room or space in your home or office to be conditioned individually without the need or cost of expensive duct work or unsightly window units.
Duct-free systems are not just ideal for older homes that have no duct work, but also in rooms that just never seem to be the right temperature and are never comfortable. Ductless systems are perfect for:
- Hot & Cold Rooms
- Additions / Renovations
- Offices / Recreational Rooms
- Enclosed Patios
- Homes Without Space for Duct work
- Larger, Multi-Zone Living Spaces
- Save energy & money with ductless systems that use 25% to 50% less energy to heat and cool your home.
- Year-round comfort from a single heat pump system that provides both air conditioning and heating.
- Easy installation with no costly duct work, duct-free systems can be installed in places where conventional ducted systems simply can not.
- Allergen filtration reduces germs, bacteria, and viruses while absorbing odor-causing gases to give you cleaner, healthier air.
- Quietly operates with indoor units operate as low as 19 dB, that’s quieter than a human whisper.
- Ultimate comfort control in the palm of your hand to set cooling or heating mode, temperature and fan speed in each individual room.
- Versatile design options to fit any room, decor or application.